Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Polar Opposite of Car Balls

Cars. Balls. Cars with balls? Naturally. So what's the direct inverse of such a genius invention?

A custom license plate that reads SON LESS?

This chunk of kryptonite scathed my balls (eye balls) on my drive to Car Balls HQ on Monday morning, and my first thought was "DAMN lady, way to bring us all down about your inability to reproduce. Grow some BALLS!"

Then, after hours of intense meditation, it dawned on me that this woman probably lost her son in The War recently, and felt it necessary to commemorate his existence by proclaiming to all driving behind her that she is now less-one-son. Or two maybe, I didn't get a chance to interview her. Whatever the case, we here at IKYCITB salute you, SON LESS lady, for finding the polar opposite of car balls, and showing that sometimes shit can get real.

I think my car balls just retracted up into my car body.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a license plate yesterday that said "COLON 7".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sighting. Is it common for you Californians to get away with stuff like that? We in NY rarely see one that makes any sense or isn't Yankees related. A friend of mine tried to get "STFU NOOB" in NY but whoever he had to get it approved by must have been internet savvy.

    ReplyDelete